How to replace the HP Pavilion DV9000 keyboard
Keyboars of HP Pavilion DV9000, DV9200, DV9300, DV9500, DV9600 etc are the them, I suppose this guide should apply to these models. You can find a replacement by click HP Pavilion DV9000 keyboard.
1. Shut down the HP Pavilion DV9000.
2. Disconnect the power cord and all external devices connected to the computer. Then remove the battery.
3. Turn the HP Pavilion DV9000 upside down with the front panel toward you.
4. Remove the six Phillips PM2.0×5.0 screws that secure the switch cover to the computer.
5. Turn the HP Pavilion DV9000 display-side up with the front toward you.
6. Open the computer as far as possible.
9. Remove the switch cover.
10. Close the HP Pavilion DV9000 and turn it upside down. Remove the Phillips PM2.5×7.0 screw that secures the keyboard to the computer.
11. Turn the HP Pavilion DV9000 display-side up with the front panel toward you.
12. Open the computer as far as possible.
14. Lift the rear edge of the keyboard 1 until it rests at an angle.
15. Slide the keyboard 2 back to disengage the tabs on the front edge of the HP Pavilion DV9000 keyboard from the top cover.
16. Swing the keyboard 3 forward until it rests on the palm rest.
18. Remove the HP Pavilion DV9000 keyboard.
Reverse the above procedure to install the new HP Pavilion DV9000 keyboard.